At the costs of anguish, time,money, pain, worry, and suffering or worse, Z*Tech would prefer to assist you in preventing circumstances Rather than ending up with a circumstance that would require our FORENSIC services.
The critical reviews of process, procedures, education and training and human factors can allow multi faceted perspectives of Z*Tech to be beneficial and assist you in the arena of prevention. Inquire about how our complimenting services, to the sources of expertise which you presently utilize in your endeavors, to find out how teaming together with Z*Tech can make a beneficial difference.
SEE THE FORENSIC ENGINEERING SERVICES PAGE FOR OUR EXPERIENCES AND CONTACT US REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS, GOALS, TIMELINES, and LETS GET STARTED.
Proactive APPROACH REQUIRED Checklist:
1. Do you SUSPECT / KNOW that there might be a problem? If you suspect then your intuition is probably right and you need to ACT.
2. Do you SUSPECT / KNOW that if that problem, if it were realized, would have some significant NEGATIVE ramifications:
- On the Company
- On YOU
or- On one of your Employees or Family
3. Do you WANT to do the RIGHT THING?
You may not realize what you don't know - but ignorance is generally not the most desirable approach.
If you suspect a problem then just inquire with Z*Tech. The best case scenario would be that we would quell your concerns. The worst case would be that you might be utilizing our services to guide you toward solutions.
Look at these situations from the vantage point of being involved in legal proceedings and you having to answer truthfully about what you KNEW, DID DO, or worse yet what you DID'T DO with a skilled attorney working against you asking some DIFFICULT and HARD questions.
STOP - Take time to think about the situation
CHECK - With others to verify the situation
DECIDE - To be Proactive
4. CONTACT Z*TECH and Inquire as to how we can assist you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE - For your sake and others.
Some of the areas we can possibly assist you are:
- Fire and Explosion Prevention
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Mitigation
- Risk Management
- Residential / Industrial / Commercial
- Fire Protection
- Failure Prevention
- Product Liability Prevention
- Field and Site Investigations
Or You Could ADD US to your TEAM.